The Power of 15™
Our Methods + Our Online Platform + Our People
You’ll move mountains in 15 minutes per day (or less!)
One Goal. In your group, you will be reporting on one goal at a time, whether that goal takes you 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. When you achieve that goal, you’ll move on to the next one. Extreme focus is what reduces overwhelm, increases productivity, and gets results. If your priorities change (and they sometimes do), you can change your goal anytime. We can help you to identify and select the best goal, so that you have clarity and confidence that you are working on what matters most.
12-Week Sessions. Research shows it takes anywhere between 3 weeks and 8 months to create a lasting habit, 66 days on average. Our 12-week sessions (84 days) are the perfect amount of time to build habits and achieve real results on your goals. Our sessions continuously roll over every 12 weeks, and many members stay for years; as they achieve their goals, they add new ones, making their dreams happen.
15 Minutes per Day. In 15 minutes per day (4 to 6 days per week), you can achieve anything! You can choose to do more than 15 minutes (and many do). Smaller, consistent steps are essential for creating new habits, starting new projects, overcoming procrastination, and stepping outside of comfort zones. Over time, we adapt your time investment to match up with what’s realistic to your goals, schedule, and most importantly, what you can reasonably do on a consistent basis. Research shows that people actually accomplish more doing a smaller amount daily; this is the “tortoise approach” (from The Tortoise and the Hare).
The Power of 15 is proven for building daily habits and practices, completing projects, and achieving short and long-term goals.
We help each person customize their own
Power of 15 formula for sustainable success.
Get It Done! Clubs creates a total success environment that combines everything goal achievement experts recommend.
- Personalized online coaching meets you where you are and walks with you each step of the way from start to finish.
- Training on mindset conditioning and techniques to overcome procrastination and build habits and skills to achieve any goal.
- Visibility and accountability support you to show up daily and take action. If you don’t, we’ll reach out to get you back on track.
- Proven, simple methods mean our process is not only doable, but it will work for you as it has for thousands.
- Focus and productivity provide clarity and confidence, reducing overwhelm, time wasters, and distractions.
- Rewards, celebrations, and personal and group acknowledgments make doing the work fun! 🙂
- Goal tracking makes your goal tangible and allows you to measure progress, make adjustments, and improve your results.
- Structure and systems provide the perfect mix of support and direction as well as freedom and flexibility.
- Peer support eliminates isolation by providing community, connection, and camaraderie. Real relationships and friendships form inside and outside of the Clubs. Club members share ideas and resources and celebrate each other’s success. The personal and professional networking leads to new opportunities, and in our business groups, members often do business with each other! At Get It Done! Clubs, members are helping each other achieve their goals; the sum is greater than its parts.